Sunday, June 12, 2011

HURRY UP and WAIT!!!

Seems about right.....

So this is a big update....i'll wait while you get comfy lol


Hubby tried to quit smoking a few weeks ago.....This week that is over  awwwwwwww poor guy. He has smoked since forever like 30-35 yrs. I feel bad for him. He never smokes in our home, and not often when at home with us, but he's a pretty cool guy and I like having him around, perhaps this will be revisited.


The boy is a whirlwind right now. I would like any name other than mom (yes I  know soon will come a day I will miss it but NOT today)  "mom that's not a dump truck it's an articulated dumper" (which I learned from a 4 yr old that it means it's wheels go up and down like our george forman grill hinge)
"mom that's not the middle of the flower, it's the stamen where the bee gets nectar to make honey in his hive"   DAMMIT!!!! He's getting smart to fast.......yeah, I'm worried, What do I do when he explains things to me, and I nod and smile pretending I already knew that!

Me and the boy is doing great. We have had a few blog reviews, a few new ad spots, and our heartsy feature tuesday the 14th....We're taking is more seriously. I ran a very successful business online thru ebay before this, but sadly it was never a great fit. I'm in a very good place right now, we all are.

Our camper opened...I try to get away when I can, but it's kind of a "mens camper". I get thru the weekend and tell hubby how great of time i'm having. After all he looks cute poking the fire with a huge stick of bamboo....he bbq's  so at least I don't have to cook.

Life is full, quiet, fun....I can't wait to see what's coming. Kind of a personal blog, i'm getting used to this blog thing now, and figure it's time to get to know each other a bit


T&V

No comments:

Post a Comment