Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OUr first blog interview with the AMAZING TRACI OF SAMPLER VILLAGE

So a week or so ago I sent Traci a few questions so we could get to know her better. This woman works her butt off!!!! plus supports all her villagers!!!! here's what she had to say!

Why did you start Sampler villager?I have always loved sampler boxes, who doesn't like to try before they buy. I knew a lot of crafters/artisans so I asked around if they would be interested in participating in a sampler box. The response was overwhelming, thus Sampler Village was born in September 2009.

What is the best part of running Sampler Village?By far, meeting and getting to know all the Villagers, we a like a family here. It takes a Village to do a sampler box...LOL!!

How many vendors on average do you work with?Every month is different. Our biggest box by far is our Christmas/Holiday Box. We had over 100 participating for those boxes alone. I would say an adverage of participates (Villagers) each month is between 50-70.

What is the most miraculous/cool blessed thing that has ever happened as a result of your company?The Villagers! I have been able to meet so many wonderful people that I consider my 'friends'. I do feel very blessed that I can be a stay at home mom and TOTALLY LOVE what I do.

Are there any new ventures on the horizon that you want to share with us?Sampler Village just keeps growing and growing. We offer our Villagers lots of fun incentives to come join us. New Ventures? YES!! Although not related to Sampler Village, a huge online Craft Market is being developed as we speak. I am very proud and honored to be part of it's development. CraftCafe.co will be making is debut in late spring, early summer of 2012!

How does anyone interested reach you?You can reach me directly by email: traci@samplervillage.com

Links..
http://www.samplervillage.com/
http://www.samplervillage.etsy.com/
http://www.samplervillage.blogspot.com/
www.facebook.com/SamplerVillage2
www.twitter.com/SamplerVillage
www.youtube.com/user/SamplerVillage


This woman is amazing!!!! why not either try a sampler box, or get your goods put in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment