Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hot new review blog!!!!

so We made a great sale to a local family....we love all our  customers but we honestly get kind of excited when we get to deal with people close to us. I did'nt know at the time that the amazing lady that bought our items had a super talented blogger daughter. Sarah is just getting started but I think she will for sure be going places in no time. She has a beautiful blog, and a great direct writing style. She was kind enought to review our items...and I invite you to follow her blog! you can check out our review here

 sugared euphoria
 http://sugaredeuphoria.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-me-and-boy-handmade-tart-melts.html?showComment=1328217671286#c5159496793115356388 

HOW AWESOME!!!


Thanks sarah and I am CERTAIN your blog will be growing in no time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Tanya!! It was an honor to try your amazing products and a pleasure to write about them! It's true I'm just getting started with writing but also just getting started with our collection of your wonderful goodies!

    Can't say thanks enough for this wonderful shoutout! :)

    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete