Monday, March 11, 2013

CkmCouture - banner design - Highly Recommended

This designer works her butt off to make sure you not only have what you need but a few options to pick from. She designed me a few versions of a main banner and  let me pick the one I thought would work best. Than provided me a few smaller vacation and sale banners.
1 needed minor text edits but it was a great job by someone with a great sense of what they love and how to use it tastefully. I find her designs unique, often dark but still beautiful. I would use this designer again without a doubt if I needed something really original..... Our indie polish banner was made for us in a few days...and we love it





I put these images here for examples  we all know how copyright works so don't steal!!!!! not only is it tacky it's rude



other examples include





AMAZING STUFF!


her shop is on etsy at CkmCouture
Cassandra will take care of whatever your design needs are !


ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment