Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Big Welcome To INDIE POLISH

So I have recently begun making nail polishes. Which quickly turned into another 30 listings on my etsy shop....The more I looked at it the more it seemed odd. SOOO I opened another shop



Which can me found here ---->  http://www.etsy.com/shop/IndiePolish


I have always loved nail polish...my mom used to buy it for me and I was forever mixing it and making neat nail designs in fact I can still tell you my first 3 polishes she gave me....revlon classic red. Revlon classic pink and wet and wild glitter bomb. So this was natural but not really a natural fit into me and the boy (imho)


Check it out! I will also be selling nail art supplies. I'm very proud of this shop. and we have a grand opening sale now too! ENJOY!






No comments:

Post a Comment