Monday, July 2, 2012

No news is good news

So it's been a long time since I have posted I know. I got stuck with having to do the google chrome crossover and such.

Right now we are soooooo busy. Just our mineral mud and ugly bar keep us on our toes with near constant production. Next month out tealights will be featured in the La Femme Film Festival swag bags.....how awesome! we are so proud and will keep you updated.

So if you've noticed we have almost all the same things on our website as on etsy....sadly we can't cut etsy loose as they are the main traffic source foor our growing brand....but one day...

I have made a big decision to go back to our roots and get back into more essential oils than fragrances for body care. I will still use fragrances for candles, but it appears when it comes to the body people want natural....so look for our new custom blend 100% natural body stuff coming all this month!

i'll be back soon! Tanya PS now that we will have our blog up and running smoothly we'd love to offer some banner exchange spots on our site. if interested contact me asap

No comments:

Post a Comment